1. Run a marathon – not just any one, but the Athens Marathon in Greece, where marathoning all began.
2. Drive a Lamborghini – albeit the risk of crashing remains on one’s mind, the more you think you’ll ruin the car will eventually lead to you to actually ruining it. Enjoy the ride and don’t worry about the price … it’ll all be worth it when you get your butt in that driving seat.
3. Go to Coachella, a crazy fun music festival held in California every summer
4. Zip line the longest zip line in the world (in Arenal, Costa Rica)
5. Spend the night on a boat in the canals of Italy
6. Climb the 1700 steps to the top of the Eiffel Tower.
7. Rent an apartment in New York for a month
8. View the Grand Prix live (in Monte Carlo, Monaco)
9. Stay in the Burj Al Arab in Dubai for at least one night
10. Get as close to an active volcano as I possibly can (view the inside of it too)